GREAT news at the Engineered Software site…

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

GREAT news at the Engineered Software site…

Postby ValmontR » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Today I noticed that the engsw.com website has finally published information about the future of PowerCADD and I couldn't be more excited. Everyone should head over there for a good read.

Now I'm just waiting for the Mavericks compatible version. I've only done limited testing with 10.9 but everything works except PCAD.

YAY!!!

Ralph
ValmontR

Re: GREAT news at the Engineered Software site…

Postby patrickm » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:22 am

That was great to read -- thanks for pointing it out!. I think the concept of three levels of PC programs make sense from a business standpoint on ES's end, because not everyone wants to spend $1k on a CADD/drawing program.

looking forward to the future,
patrick
patrickm

Re: GREAT news at the Engineered Software site…

Postby Davydd » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:28 pm

That's a very positive announcement.
Davydd

Return to PowerCADD Discussion