OT: Dreamweaver

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Re: OT: Dreamweaver

Postby Rob C » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Alfred

If there's some aspect of pre-Maverics MacOSX that you need for production, you could always partition your drive into two volumes, (or get a second drive) and have Maverics on one volume and Mountain Lion or whatever on the other. That gives you a dual boot system. Hold down option at boot up and all the available systems are listed and you pick which one to use. Rebooting to switch tasks is a pain, but if you're really going to work as some task for a while, it can be worth it.
Rob C

Postby patrickm » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:30 pm

I was surprised to see that iWeb still seems to work on my new iMac, running Sierra. However, I should really migrate my web page to some new application or service. I was wondering if anyone had any new tips on what to use to create web sites and/or migrate an iWeb site. In the last post, from 2014, EverWeb was mentioned. I was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations, or recommendations for web site building web sites (like SquareSpace).

thanks!
patrick
patrickm

Postby jcarcht » Tue May 23, 2017 1:51 pm

I continue to use EverWeb. But I had to upgrade to a newer version, and the upgrade license expired, which forced me to pay $US49.95 to EverWeb. Not a big deal except my bank charged me a "foreign conveyance fee"- yes, EverWeb is based in Canada. The new version runs happily on El Capitan.
jcarcht

Previous

Return to PowerCADD Discussion