Odd WildTool Tool Behavior

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Odd WildTool Tool Behavior

Postby BaughbLabs » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Since upgrading to Mavericks and the latest PC/WT, I'm having a strange problem with WT tool bars. I keep my tool bars on my second monitor and for some reason, they won't recognize option / click to modify the tool. I need to drag the tool bar onto my main monitor for the option / click to work. Has anyone else experienced this?
BaughbLabs

Re: Odd WildTool Tool Behavior

Postby Alfred Scott » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:26 pm

This is a system issue and not caused by PowerCADD or WildTools. It also doesn't happen on my machine with two monitors.

I vaguely remember that Mavericks had menus on both monitors which caused problems. I turned this off but I don't remember how.

Alfred
Alfred Scott
millennium club

Re: Odd WildTool Tool Behavior

Postby BaughbLabs » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Alfred

Thanks for the reply. I found that control in System Preferences >Mission Control.
Once I unselected the 'Displays Have Separate Spaces' check box, all is good again.

Thanks
BaughbLabs

Return to PowerCADD Discussion