Blossom tool palette

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Blossom tool palette

Postby Greg » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 am

I have used the Blossom tool palette for years, customizing it from time to time as I discover new tools. Customizing this palette is only explained minimally in the manual, but I have discovered the following:
1) Dragging a tool from another palette while holding Command will add it to a given row.
2) When dropping a tool on to the Blossom toolbar, holding Control will create a new row.
3) Holding Command while dragging a tool off the Blossom palette will delete it.

Recently 3) does not seem to work, and I cannot find a way to drag a tool off the Blossom palette nor to move it to another row.

Anyone else familiar with this process could help?

Thanks,

Greg
Greg

Return to PowerCADD Discussion