remind me - where do I find PC prefs

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

remind me - where do I find PC prefs

Postby lavardera » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:54 pm

Every once in a while something will hiccup and I'll loose my palette layout. I end up manually reconstructing my arrangement - small time waster.

I used to keep a copy of my prefs for different screen layouts and load them as needed - there used to be a freestanding utility for that. I've lost track of all that as my need for it diminished.

But I would like to grab a solid copy so I can quickly restore my screen layout in the future. Where do I find the prefs file these days?
lavardera

Re: remind me - where do I find PC prefs

Postby Alfred Scott » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Greg,

Recommend you download the PowerCADD Documentation under development. Mentioned in another thread in the forum.

Alfred
Alfred Scott
millennium club

Re: remind me - where do I find PC prefs

Postby Rob C » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 am

Funny. I just had to restore mine from a backup minutes ago.

I do still keep two versions of my prefs because of the desk=two monitors and road=one issue.

They're in the <username>/Library/Preferences folder. The Library folder has been hidden for a while, but option with the Go menu in the Finder reveals it.
Rob C

Return to PowerCADD Discussion